With technologies slowly finding its way into every aspect of a human life, no wonder educational world is incorporating digital ways of learning more and more each day. With new educational apps and software coming out, e-learning will become a worldwide spread phenomenon in no time. But what does “e-learning” exactly stand for? Let’s break it down.
E-learning originally means “electronic learning”. However, some seem to disagree that this is the best way to explain it. For example, Bernard Luskin, an educational technology pioneer, adheres to the belief that it should be interpreted as “exciting, energetic, enthusiastic, emotional, extended, excellent, and educational” in addition to “electronic.” Anyway, no matter how you call it, the point is still the same: e-learning is a way of conveying knowledge through electronic devices, like your computer, tablet or even phone.
E-Learning Vs. Classroom Learning
A question that bugs a lot of minds these days is “Will online education completely substitute normal classroom teaching one day?” While we can’t know the answer to that for sure yet, I strongly stand with the leave-the-ordinary-teaching club. Don’t get me wrong, I do think that e-learning is an amazing experience and an engaging way of educating yourself, but nothing can get even close to the real school life experience (both good and bad).
Instead of going all “my point of view is better”, let’s just compare the experience children get while studying in ordinary classrooms and at home with the help of e-learning programs:
So which one to choose? Well, that is totally up to you. But think twice before choosing, since your future or future of your kids will probably depend on this decision. No pressure, right? Since we are all quite aware of how the ordinary school system works, let’s talk more about e-learning.
E-Learning: The Good, the Bad, and the Evil
Despite becoming such a popular thing, like everything in life, digital education has both advantages and disadvantages. Let’s quickly go through those, shall we?
- Knowledge in your pocket. This is probably the main reason of choosing e-learning. You can access the materials at any time and anywhere from your computer or phone. You can also choose in which form you’d like to receive the information: text and graphics or video and audio with professional voice over.
- Choose your own path. While many schools and colleges do allow you to choose the subjects you’ll be studying, most of the basic disciplines are inescapable. With e-learning, you create your own schedule.
- Time and money saving. E-learning reduces time away from your workplace and removes the need to travel.
- Lower environmental impact. No need to print out tests and exam tasks, since you take them all online. Saves up a lot of paper, hence – trees.
- Lack of socializing. Since in most cases it’s just you and your computer all the time, you miss out on the opportunity to communicate with your peers and gain new friends.
- Budget harmful. Some of the courses can be quite pricey. However, you can always go for cheaper options.
- Can be bad for your health. Yes, just like your mom always told you – too much time in front of the computer can spoil your vision, cause headaches and bad posture.
- Lack of control. If your one of those procrastinators out there, this might be a problem, since no one is really controlling you except for yourself.
Choosing the Right E-Learning Voice Over
When it comes to audio and video educational materials, there are several important things that need to be taken into consideration. First of all, obviously, the quality of the material. Then, quality of visuals and voice over for e-learning. The latest is what we can help you out with. If you’re planning on creating an educational course or program with audio/video lessons, our rising e-learning voice over talent is ready to join you in this noble mission. You can learn about all members of our team on our website and check out some samples of custom voice over. Just give it a shot!
Let’s educate young minds together! Order e-learning voice over right now!
Thank you for getting this new recording to me. Really appreciate your help.HELEN, USA
I have referred you to several of our other friends in the business as well. We appreciate how you have handled all of our issues and needs.ALINA, LATVIA
The voice over sounded really great, exactly how I wanted it sound and very professional. Thank you!
Thank you for the recording! Really fast, but awesome quality!:)SHAUNA, USA
Yes, order is complete and I am very satisfied, well done!Thank You so much!PAUL, USA
Excellent job, I am very happy with the work. My thanks to the young lady for a job well done. I will likely need your service again in the near future!
Looks good! Thanks for such a fast service. We will deal with you again.WENDY, USA
Well done! Thank you very much.SANDEEP, INDIA
All of Richards VOs are fantastic, especially the Anton one. Please let him know his change in accent is fantastic and much appreciated. We have no changes for him!