Do you need to know how to do a voiceover on iMovie?
Creating your own media using iMovie is very simple and you can quickly put together a short movie as a promotional video or training presentation or anything else that takes your fancy. However if you are looking for a professional look, feel and sound to your production then you may wish to take a little more care over your production. Often the hardest part of any movie to get right is the sound. Using an amateur voice actor and not providing a script can result in a less than professional sound for your movie. This is why you may need a professional service such as ours that knows how to do a voiceover on iMovie.
How can we help with your iMovie voice over?
Doing a voice over on iMovie itself is actually not very difficult, the following is a step by step guide as to how you will use iMovie to actually record the voice over:
- Hit the voiceover button (looks like a microphone)
- Select your input device for recording, if possible use a high quality microphone to improve the sound quality
- Adjust the volume of your voice for the recording – Mute the playback of your video as any sound on that will be re-recorded on your voice over
- You will receive a 3-2-1 countdown when you select the portion of video that you wish to record for
- Finish recording by just clicking anywhere else on the screen
- The purple soundtrack icon will allow you to replay your audio, if you do not like the recording you can delete and start again
Doing it yourself however is not always the best option if you want to have professional feel to your finished iMovie. Our professional services can provide you with a full range of services to ensure that your iMovie is the best that it can be:
- Script writing and editing for your movie
- Translation services into any language pairs
- Selection of professional voice over artists
- High quality digital recording
- Dubbing for your iMovie
Selecting the right voice for your voice over on iMovie
We provide our clients with a full range of different voice samples which you can listen to and then select the right voice for your project. We offer highly experienced actors that know how to make a recording that is not going to suffer from breathing and other distracting noises. We provide actors that are:
- Of all ages
- Male and Female
- Multiple Languages
- Native Speakers
- Many different dialects and accents
- Full range of styles
Order your iMovie voice over with confidence
We know how to do a voiceover on iMovie that is going to ensure that your movie sounds professional. We are also experienced in creating telephone voice over. Through our professional voice actors and production staff you can be sure that you will receive a perfect voice over service that you just will not find elsewhere. Our services are provided with a full satisfaction money back guarantee and are always delivered on time.
So if you are not sure how to do a voiceover on iMovie just contact our experts here today for the most affordable and reliable help you will find online.
Thank you for getting this new recording to me. Really appreciate your help.HELEN, USA
I have referred you to several of our other friends in the business as well. We appreciate how you have handled all of our issues and needs.ALINA, LATVIA
The voice over sounded really great, exactly how I wanted it sound and very professional. Thank you!
Thank you for the recording! Really fast, but awesome quality!:)SHAUNA, USA
Yes, order is complete and I am very satisfied, well done!Thank You so much!PAUL, USA
Excellent job, I am very happy with the work. My thanks to the young lady for a job well done. I will likely need your service again in the near future!
Looks good! Thanks for such a fast service. We will deal with you again.WENDY, USA
Well done! Thank you very much.SANDEEP, INDIA
All of Richards VOs are fantastic, especially the Anton one. Please let him know his change in accent is fantastic and much appreciated. We have no changes for him!